The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is the chief competition regulator of the Government of Australia. They have championed consumer protections across the economy and are leading the globe in how they are tackling big tech.
With a large change program planned, the ACCC wanted to grow the change leadership capabilities of their senior staff. They wanted to ensure their staff population would be led through the change and get consistent support and guidance throughout.
Working closely with the ACCC team, we planned and tailored the training program, based on a detailed review of the specific upcoming changes and the capability breakdown that would be most needed.
Outcomes (for the client)
- Senior leaders and managers across every area of the ACCC went through the training program
- All staff in the program built a consistent approach to delivering change through their teams
- Senior leader’s new engagement in the change created feedback loops to further enhance the planned transformation
- Leading change is a unique capability set from change management
- Engaged and informed leaders are vital for organisation-wide transformation
- Time spent bringing your people-leaders along the journey is never wasted