As one of Australia’s largest super funds, Aware Super offer their 212,000 members services covering superannuation and other integrated financial products. They also lead the country in carbon footprint divestments.
Prior to becoming Aware Super, First State Super acquired VIC Super and State Plus, and needed to design a new Operating Model to integrate the new business into the existing strategy, optimise operational efficiency, and enhance the member experience.
- New Operating Model that aligns to strategic priorities and optimises resource efficiency
- Responsibilities, capability requirements and pathways defined for roles in the future design
- 300 staff meaningfully engaged through the journey
- Process maps drafted to show the detail of how the new model works
- Tailored transformation roadmap that defined the pathway through change
- Organisations evolve over time and your operating model must evolve too, or it will hold you back
- The efficiency and customer service improvements from mergers and acquisitions often rely on the design of role, process, function, infrastructure, platforms and proposition, all in concert together
- Rationalising administrative elements of your value chain can provide the opportunity for scale